Pick you up in the meeting point at 9:00 a.m. finishing at 5:00 p.m. and drive you back to the meeting point.
• Modern Basilica walk in front of the original image of the Virgin of Guadalupe
• Expiatory Temple a Cristo Rey (Antique Basilica)
• Temple and antique Convent of las Capuchinas
• Basilica of Guadalupe museum, with art novohispano, the visit will focus to admire the frames from the XVI and XVII centuries of the appearance of the Virgin of Guadalupe
• Shrine of el Cerrito
• Shrine of el Posito
• Square of the Three Cultures (Tlatelolco) : Archaeological Site of Tlatelolca, Church of Santiago, Tlatelolco Tower, Memorial of the students slaughter in Tlatelolco.
• Lunch at Colonia Roma
• Drive you back to the meeting point
• Vehicle expenses
• Entrance fee to the Basilica of Guadalupe museum
• 1 Bottle of water per person, traditional snack in the vehicle
• Multilingual Certified by SECTUR Guide
• Luxury five-door UV with air conditioning, connections for mobile devices such as cell phones, computers, cameras, while we are inside the vehicle and it is switched on, or Car type attitude or higher, or Carrier type Van
• Damage and life insurance inside the car and during the journey